1. Preferred type of apocalypse (plague, nuclear holocaust, ice age, etc.):
Plague, but one that involves a lot of sleeping. I’d like to dream my way into the next world.
2. Preferred post-apocalyptic city:
Washington DC. I’d like to surrounded by monuments and such.
3. Preferred anti-zombie weapon:
Flame thrower, of course.
4. Top five necessities to bring to the fallout shelter:
Water, Pop Tarts, old photos, Monopoly, the collected works of Kurt Vonnegut.
5. Describe said fallout shelter:
A mix between Greg Brady’s attic bedroom and Dennis Hopper’s pad from Blue Velvet.
6. Who would be in your post-apocalyptic gang?
Anyone! But the initiation is pretty humiliating.
7. You’re the new charismatic leader of a cult of your choosing. What do you wear to your first meeting?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
8. Spirit guide?
No thank you.
9. If you had to eat another author (in Artifice 4 or otherwise) who would it be and why?
I’m more of the get-eaten type. I’m the meek one who dies before the second reel.
10. Some say a planet called ‘Nibiru’ will collide with the earth in December 2012. Tell us about Nibiru.
Nibiru sucks big time. A-holes, all of them.